Here’s what the Gilded Daisy DIY Masterclass is all about.
If your DIY skills need a polish and you are:
*looking to improve your woodworking skills
*already pretty good at the tools but need some inspiration
*you’ve been wanting to design your own pieces instead using cookie cutter patterns
*interested in building potting benches, beds, cabinets, tables and a whole heap
*need some one to answer your questions and get that bit of help
*would like to be part of a community that is truly in love with creating
*want to learn the art of how to phototransfer
*totally in LOVE Christmas and want to create even more Christmas stuff
*interested in learning to make some extra money with what you have built
*want to learn how to make your own paint the old old way.
* would like to learn more about stenciling, aging, gold leafing and other finishes
*interested in designing and creating with architectural pieces aka junk
*would love to know the tips and tricks l have used over the past 25 years
Then you need to hang out with us and there’s more:
* weekly tips on wood working, creating phototransfers and any other topic I feel may be of use.
* free bonus downloads for extra projects
* content that is easy to understand whether it be video, images, podcast or text. I want you to learn and will do whichever of these serves you the best
* You will be able to join our private facebook group where I will be available once a week to answer your questions. I will post a question and answer notice the day before and will answer your questions the next day. You will be part of a community of like minded ladies who want to learn and expand their skills. You will be be able to share all your projects and ask questions and share tips with other members. And most importantly you will make new friends.
I would love to show you how to create your own pieces that are Instagram and Pinterest Worthy.